Hey Authors and Writers!
Welcome to the info page for my Review Service!
Review Schedule for 2021: Please Read
I post EDITORIAL STYLE reviews on Amazon and Goodreads. AND I’ll share my blog post on my Twitter and Instagram accounts (6,500+ followers combined, and counting!).
Here is an example of my review style: Children of Hope
I also create lovely graphics that you are more than welcome to use for marketing! Like the one below!
Right now, I am not terribly busy so I can turn over reviews kinda quick, but as time goes on and more authors want reviews, or when I release a book of my own, things will slow down.
If you want me to read you book, read this first:
- I love books on my Kindle so I prefer Mobi files or books sent straight from Amazon.
- I can work with ePub or WORD files but they are not preferred.
- I will except audiobooks. I have Audible and Audiobooks.com accounts.
- I can also listen to audio files via email.
- I do have the capability to read from iBooks but it’s not preferred.
- I do not have KU.
- This service is not for beta reading. I’m okay with ARC’s but I’d prefer books that are already fully completed, and published.
- I am an author, book entrepreneur, preschool teacher and mother so my time is precious and limited. Just like yours!
- I would love to read everything, but I’ll be honest, I won’t read everything.
- I am honest on how I feel about books and most of my reviews feature good and bad points in the book, even at 5 stars. Nothing is perfect.
- I do not review books that I can’t give at least 3 stars, but I will inform you if I can’t do the review.
- I will inform you if I DNF the book (Did Not Finish). No review will be posted in this case as well.
- If you want a 2 star review posted, you can let me know when I inform you that I can’t do the review.
- Speaking of stars, I don’t post stars on my blog, but I will post stars on Goodreads and Amazon.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are requesting this review outside of my acceptance period, I will place your book on a waiting list and get back to you when my review period opens again.