Welcome to the info page for my Review Service!
Review Schedule for 2021: Please Read
I post EDITORIAL STYLE reviews on Amazon, Goodreads and as many marketplaces as possible! AND I’ll share my blog post on my Twitter and Instagram accounts (7,300+ followers combined, and counting!).
Here is an example of my review style: Memory Reborn
I also create lovely graphics that you are more than welcome to use for marketing! Like the one below!
If you want me to read you book, read this first:
First, I want you to know that I am going to start being more selective about books I pick. At the beginning of the year I picked ANY and ALL books that I was REMOTELY interested in but this has made reviewing very hard for me. For this reason, I will be researching and picking books that I am really interested in. If I decide to, or not to read your book, I will send an email letting you know.
Over time I have discovered that some genres end with a DNF for me. Not because the book is bad but because I have an issue connecting with the genre. Some of the tropes from these genres are just boring to me. I am willing to try reading any of these genres but I want to let it be known that I have a history of DNF with these in particular.
I have a hard time finishing:
- Epic Fantasy (over 400 pages)
- Romance exclusives (meaning no sub-genre… I LOVE Romantic Crime Fiction, Fantasy Romance (especially with magic and spells) and Sci-Fi Romance!)
- Although, I have read MANY very good first person POV books, I don’t prefer the style overall. I find it can be a little repetitive, but generally the first person books I’ve liked have been in genres I enjoy such as Horror, Sci-Fi, Crime Fiction (Mystery, Thriller) and shorter Fantasy novels)
Here are some some details on my requirements for reviewing:
- I love books on my Kindle so I prefer Mobi files or books sent straight from Amazon.
- I can work with WORD files but they are not preferred.
- I will except audiobooks. I have Audible and Audiobooks.com accounts.
- I can also listen to audio files via email.
- I do have the capability to read from iBooks but it’s not preferred.
- I do not have KU.
- This service is not for beta reading. I’m okay with ARC’s but I’d prefer books that are already fully completed, and published.
- I am an author, book entrepreneur, preschool teacher and mother so my time is precious and limited. Just like yours!
- I would love to read everything, but I’ll be honest, I won’t read everything.
- I am honest on how I feel about books and most of my reviews feature good and bad points in the book, even at 5 stars. Nothing is perfect.
- I do not review books that I can’t give at least 3 stars, but I will inform you if I can’t do the review.
- I will inform you if I DNF the book (Did Not Finish). No review will be posted in this case as well.
- If you want a 2 star review posted, you can let me know when I inform you that I can’t do the review.
- Speaking of stars, I don’t post stars on my blog, but I will post stars on Goodreads and Amazon.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are requesting this review outside of my acceptance period, I will place your book on a waiting list and get back to you when my review period opens again.