I spent all last year, finishing SIX manuscripts.
Crazy, I know, but I did almost NO reading last year that didn’t involve Audiobooks. This still counts as reading but many Indie Authors don’t release their books on audio early in their careers, so I was missing out on supporting them and reading some untapped talent.
This year, I still plan to write a lot, but I actually have a TBR list! Already I am reading two books at a time and I am so excited to get more titles from great India Authors! I will keep listening to my Audiobooks, but flipping these pages is such a treat!
Currently, I am reading:
- In the Time of Standing Stones by Joseph S. Samaniego (Fantasy)
- Capital Murders by Alexandre Allouch-Micati (Crime Fiction)
Current To Be Read:
- The Far-Off Kingdom by Joseph S. Samaniego (Fantasy)
- Murders Anonymous by Allen Rivers (Crime Fiction)
- Augur of Shadows by Jacob Rundle (Fantasy)
- The Unsteady Object of Hope by Robert Raker (Crime Fiction)
- The Grand by Evelyn Chartres (Fantasy)
My list is rather short! But I’m excited to read nonetheless.
What are you reading this year? Is your TBR pile overflowing?